3.06.2012

Eleven.

old picture.


I know you've seen this going around and I got tagged by Stephanie and This Crazy Life awhile back and thought I would finally do it!   I need to provide 11 facts about myself, answer her questions, and then type 11 of my own questions for whoever I tag!

1.  My high school graduation paper/project was on how disney princesses negatively effect young girls. Little One is obsessed with them. HA
2.  I dislike sweet tea so much. I'm not from the south and we only have one kind of tea in the north.
3.  I can't stand shopping for clothes, but I love to online shop.
4.  In middle school I used to watch Wayne's World everyday for about 2 or 3 months. Every.Day.
5.  I LOVE Cereal
6.  I was so close to Sophia Bush one time that I almost got to take a picture with her. I also have seen the rest of the One Tree Hill cast play a charity baseball game.
7.  Cheese is disgusting.
8.  I have had my ears pierced 2 or 4 or 10 times. Each time, they've gotten infected no matter how much I clean them or what type of metal I use. Fine with me. I think it's so gross to put something through a hole in my body. It's weird to me. 
9.  I was on the Dean's List in 2010
10.  I've never made cupcakes or cake from scratch by myself. I've always made it from the box.
11.  I only like to read young adult/chic lit books.

Here are the questions that Melissa asked:
1. Can you drive a stick shift? No, but Mr. Charming has a manual car and has been wanting to teach me. GULP.
2. What is the one object you cannot live without? My phone
3. Your house is on fire but you have time to grab one thing, what is it? (your kids and family are safe): The love letters from when Mr. Charming was in boot camp.
4. What is your least favorite vegetable? I can't say I've had a vegetable I don't like. 
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Wilmington, NC 
6. Who would you want to meet dead or alive? Too many people. Sophia Bush, Selena Gomez, Helen Keller, Justin Bieber, and all of you! 
7. What do you do to let off stress? Go on the computer, listen to music, or watch something funny!
8. Are you superstitious? if so about what?  When I'm walking with another person I absolutely CANNOT split a pole.
9. What is something you just absolutely do not understand? I don't understand why the floor gets dirty so quickly after cleaning it just a couple days ago!
10. How long have you known your longest friend? 9 or 10 years
11. What was your first job? I worked at a restaurant as a hostess.

Here are the questions Stephanie asked:
1. what is the one thing that makes you the happiest? When my husband and daughter and I are together at the same time playing and laughing!
2. what are your favorite names for little girls? boys? Mr. Charming and I just talked about this the other day haha. Well I like Sophia and Joy. For boys I am not really sure.
3. if you had one day completely to yourself and money was no obstacle, what would you do? Go shopping for some new clothes, get a mani & pedi, and eat whatever I wanted.
4. tell me something that i (and your readers) may now know about you! ugh. okay you caught me. I have a phobia of stickers and tape. it took me awhile just to type that out. HA
5. what's your favorite color? Pink or yellow!
6. what is one thing that you absolutely love about yourself? I love that I try my hardest at things and am very dedicated to getting the job done.
7. what's your all-time favorite blog? I love Mrs. Stephanie T (and I'm not just saying that. It's bookmarked on my phone so I can read it every morning when I wake up ha) ALSO Hey Gorgeous and 17 Inch Heart and TONS more.
8. what would your "last meal" be? Hmm TONS of desserts and breakfast food.
9. what would be your ideal state to live in? Minnesota because my family lives there
10. what's your biggest online pet peeve? When people comment and don't actually read your post!
11. anything else you'd like to share?! :) Thanks for tagging me! 

Now here are my questions for the people I tag:
1. Where's your favorite place to shop for clothes?
2. What do you always do first thing when you wake up?
3. What did you want to be when you were little?
4. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
5. What's your favorite tv show?
6. When are you the most happiest?
7. What gets you inspired/motivated for anything?
8. What is your dream job?
9. When you have spare time, what do you do?
10. What made you want to start blogging?
11. What is your favorite place in the world?

I tag:
+Michaela Noelle Designs

I'm also guest posting for Fran over at Free Borboleta today talking about my favorite place! 

11 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

haha! i love that she loves disney princesses. :)

ps - i've never seen wayne's world!

Stephanie Thigpen said...

ahhh! you're the sweetest. LOVE YOU! <3 <3

Holly said...

How cool that your graduation paper was about Disney Princesses, that sounds really interesting!

I think my last meal might be dessert too.

Megan said...

I totally agree with your #3! Clothes shopping is just flat out stressful for me but I love buying things online, haha.

It's so strange to me that other people actually dislike sweet tea, I love it so much! Also, excellent taste in Wayne's World ;D I must have seen that movie a hundred times.

Ashlee said...

You and I are one in the same...Addicted to One tree Hill and would live in Wilmington,NC if we could. :)

Elise said...

One Tree Hill is my favorite show. I wish that I had had the chance to go to Wilmington while they were still filming. And your blog is awesome by the way. :)

jennifer blair said...

You don't like cheese???? Wha??? :) I love the name Sophia too. :)

Kerri said...

I hear ya about the whole piercing thing... I am the only one of my friends that doesn't have my ears pierced... i just can't think of putting a hole in my body, and I know with my luck, I would get infected. There's just no doubt. :) Hope your'e having a good Tuesday!

Melissa Pitz said...

aw Brooke thanks for the tag! This post was awesome, I feel like I learned so much about you haha! Also, it's sad we didn't end up getting to see each other this weekend. We need to catch up soon!

Bethany said...

I love to watch Youtube videos to de-stress :) And if you figure out the secret of keeping floors clean, do let me know!

Michaela said...

Ah! Love this...so fun to learn about you:) I don't like sweet tea either- I tried it when I visited Megan this last summer but I couldn't do it! WAY too sweet for me!
Thanks for tagging me girl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...